Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 25-VegHead

This is probably the biggest change so far for me AND my family.. we are meat free. No chicken. No turkey. No fish. No pork. No beef. We were pretty much "no" to the last two, but decided to elimniate ALL meats from our family diet. I got some weird loks from people and even the comment from The Hubby, "well, the boys and I WILL want our hot dogs"... but I felt that it was what was best FOR my family and pressed on...

We might do it for a month... we might do it for a week... but I want to try it and see what it can do for our family! You never know what changes will arise from other changes...

***Update*** August 7th, 2010

I am happy to say that we are STILL meat free!! Over one month and we ALL feel great! Even The Hubby has jumped fully on board...even mentioned going VEGAN!! but I cannot give up my cheese and milk... I'm a dairy head! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment