Saturday, June 25, 2011

Week 24-Feed the Soul...Read for the Soul

One way that I have always been able to recharge and "feed my soul" is my reading... I love to read... actually, that is an understatement... I NEED to read. I have always loved reading... starting as a little girl, in my crib with an upside-down book, in the dark... I just had to read! I would create a reading corner in my room, with little signs saying "Shh...." and "Reading in Progress".. yes, I was THAT kid! LOL

Well, things have changed in my life...and I'm no longer able to sit in my reading corner, with my signs...or, can I? I have deidec that YES, I can make time to read...a nd once I did.. I make time for it... like turning off the TV (imagine that!) ans reading instead of turning my brain into mush. It's a change that I hope rubs off onto my kids... reading creates pictures and movies in your mind.. and that is better than any other show you can watch in 30 mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment