Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 22-The Boys Club

I like to be involved... I like to know what is going on... I want to do it all... but, I can't and I have accepted that. I mentioned before that I have acknowledged that The Hubby is capable at raising his own kids... he's responsible and trustworthy. :) And I love watching the boys play "boy like" with their Daddy in the backyard... being tackled and flipped like only a father can do.. and in a way that makes a mother cringe and look away... but you hear the laughter and see them running back for more and you KNOW it's the way that they bond.
My boys snuggle with me and whisper secrets in my ear. They hug me and give me kisses. We enjoying coloring, doing art and dancing...
I'm ok if I'm "left out" of the Boys Club...I know that I have a special membership to a secret society that no one else has.

No comments:

Post a Comment