Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week 34- Friendship, Fellowship & Food

This week marks the beginning of my 2nd year with MOPS and this year I am excited to be on the 2011-12 Steering Committee as the Publicity Chair (i.e. newsletter, emails, social media)
When LG was born in 2005, I found a mom's group that I felt that I fit right into... I found mothers that I could relate to...mothers that were going through the same thing that I was..at the same time. The kids began to grow, they began to walk, began to run, and our lives began to change. Soon our weekly play dates turned into monthly and then into "whenever we can meet up" My life was filled with 4 year old fun... and then I found out that we were expecting LC. All my friends have "BIG KIDS"... who will I have play dates with? Who will this little one grow up with? Last fall, I joined MOPS... and I found a group of mothers that I fit right into... I found mothers that I can relate to...mothers that were going through the same thing that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment