Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 33-Just Say No

Hi, my name is Katy and I'm a sweet-a-holic! I LOVE cookies, cakes, ice cream, candy...I could go on and on. I have a secret affair with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and will hide them in the freezer for a mid day treat! I convince myself that I "deserve" it (and many days, I do!) But I am making the choice to go... COLD TURKEY! That mean no more mint chocolate chip cookies, no more double fudge brownies, no more Ben & Jerry's ice cream... and here is the REAL problem... I LOVE TO BAKE!!! So, I will keep my baking... but I will send the yummy confections, right out the door. I will share them with family and friends... even strangers... I will watch THEM enjoy the yummy treats and relish in the happiness that it brings them. And yes..I will treat myself... when I feel like I deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment