Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 32-Why do they call it a SHORT sale?

Today was supposed to be our (2nd? 3rd?) closing date... we're still in the "hurry up and wait" mode and I know that this is where my faith is being tested. As my mother has reminded me, "you laid it down at the cross, do not pick it back up when things start to not go the way you want them to..." We have faith in His choice for us. We know that He lead us to this home. I felt the love and the warmth the moment I set foot into the dark wood front door. When LC, The Hubby and I were there, I kept thinking, "All we're missing is LG and then it would be complete." I could see our little family in the walls of the 1950's home.. I could hear the laughter and I could see the parties in the backyard. I still can. I know it will happen... but it will happen in His time.. and I am learning to "let go and let God"

No comments:

Post a Comment