Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 31- It Feels Like Yesterday...

The BIG DAY is finally here.. my little baby... the little one that changed my life forever (and for good!) ...the baby that entered the world with lungs blaring and a little pee on the nurse had his FIRST day of kindergarten today! We have started a new chapter in our book of life... and it's a chapter that I knew was coming, but one that I wasn't fully ready to start. I know that he was in preschool and mommy's day out programs, but we always had our spcail days to hit the zoo, or story-time, or to head out to Sea World just becuase we wanted to see the sharks and play in the water... those days are gone. Starting today, he will be in school 5 days a week, from 8:30am to 3pm. Starting today, he will learn and grow on his own... coming home to share with me all the exciting things. Starting today... I look at my baby and I see a BIG KID!

No comments:

Post a Comment