Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 17- The Scale

Who in the world likes the scale?! I want to meet ONE person to tells me that the LOVE their scale and the information that it provides them... then I want to smack them with said scale!

BUT... the scale can be our frenemy and we can use it to our advantage. It can help us gauge how much damage that milkshake, chocolate cake AND sleeve of Oreos does to our backside...and it can help us celebrate when we do not give into temptation. But, we cannot go at it alone. It's a tough fight, and we need the right weapons and warriors on our side... which is why I decided that the team that I needed in my corner was Weight Watchers.

I have joined WW before... back in college, they helped be loss 25 pounds in a summer and after LG was born, they helped me to get ready for my 10 years high school reunion. After LC was born, I think from chasing a preschooler and taking care of a new born, as well as my daily life.. I was able to reach my pre-baby #2 weight... but it was not my "goal weight" For the past six months, I have hovered around the same weight.. going up or down 1-3 pounds. So, with my half birthday (yes, I celebreate my half birthday!) I thought that if I loss a pound a week, I will reach my goal by my birthday!! What a great gift that will be!!

So, I am on my way... week one is down and I'm down 1.6 pounds... and this week, I LOVED the change I saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment