Saturday, May 28, 2011

Week 20- Letting Go...

This has been a hard week for me...

My little baby, my firstborn is graduating PreK... BIG CHANGE... in a few months he will be in kindergarten and soon I will be sending him off to college... I know that it's not THAT close, but June 2023 is only a blink away!

And we received some not some great news on the house that we put an offer in on back in March...it's not bad news, or terrible news... but just "not what we wanted to hear" type of news. The sellers have decided to declare bankruptcy and are filing Chapter 7... BUT... (the sliver lining) they are excluding the house and so we can still buy it... but we just have to wait a little longer while the red tape and lawyers are all sorted out. We knew going into this, that a short sale" is anything but...but the process is becoming longer and the date of our possible closing and moving in is getting pushed further and further back. Which is making me scared in terms of getting my Big PreK Graduate registered for kindergarten in the school that we chose and then found a house in that district... that we're not able to buy (yet)... which led me to this..
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Yeah... that's what I thought too! :) But it wasn't hard to go... I just did it... I laid it back down and said to Him, 'You have the right path for our family and I WILL NOT doubt what you will do for us... I will trust in You and in Your decisions for our family..." And can I tell you, it was the easiest thing I have done. I'm not stressed about it... when people ask me about the house situation or LG's school... I smile and say "It's being taken care of."

Because I know that it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment